6.16.2008

Sight Unseen: You Don't Mess with the Zohan


[it is ISRAEL]
Adam Sandler: Hey guys! Remember when I used to make wacky comedies about man-children? You loved those! I know I drifted away for a while to do family fare, but the Adam Sandler of 1995 is BACK in full effect! Here's a joke about Israel.
[the ISRAELI ARMY belittles him for his love of HAIRDRESSING]
Adam Sandler: I know! I'll fake my own death! That's just wacky enough!
[he DOES, and goes to AMERICA]
Adam Sandler: Now I can be a hairdresser AND assassin! How bizarre!
Rob Schneider: Thanks for putting me in your movie! Feels like old times!!
[some GAY jokes happen]
Israeli Army Dudes: Now we shall pursue you and a culture clash will occur. How wacky!
Adam Sandler: Remember Happy Gilmore? That movie was great.
[he FIGHTS some people in a WACKY MANNER]
Some Girl: Even though you're a hairdresser, you might not be gay. Let's kiss.
Adam Sandler: Soooo hot. Want to touch the heinie.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

"Adam Sandler: Soooo hot. Want to touch the heinie."

Thank god you brought this back. This was certainly my brother's favorite saying when he was 7.

Anonymous said...

Adam Sandler is classic, though he tends to do his best work when he isn't trying too hard to be funny, etc.