10.26.2020

A lot of people just stop posting for seven years


Hello out there!

It's UCM, baby! I always loved writing these and Anna, aka Movie Maven, the brilliant Founder, President and CEO of UCM gave me a login like seven years ago, I posted one thing, and I never returned, which is pretty much par for the course when it comes to my follow-through in general. Anna is off being professionally amazing at everything and I really need a project, so I'm going to try and return to irregular content production. I figure that COVID times have given many of us a lot of time to watch a lot of movies, particularly comfort ones that we've had opinions about for years, so it's as good a time as any. Watch, read, VOTE. 

Note: If you look into the archives there are a TON of great posts, and some have content that was "funny" in 2009 but pretty Not Cool today. (Most of them are mine.) I don't think there's anything particularly egregious so I'm not taking anything out at this time, but if you see something, say something.

No comments: